Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDD-002 Exam Questions and Answers by lili

Page: 13 / 13

BICSI RCDD-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDD
Exam Code: RCDD-002 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 361 Q&A's Shared By: lili
Question 52

A SONET OC-1 channel can carry 672 voice signals and has a data rate of 51.84 Mbps. A SONET OC-48 channel can carry 32,256 voice channels. What MINIMUM data rate is required for the OC-48 channel?

Options:

A.

155 Mbps

B.

622 Mbps

C.

2.5 Gbps

D.

5 Gbps

E.

10 Gbps

Discussion
Question 53

All of the following are nominal wavelengths for laser light sources EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

700 nm

B.

850 nm

C.

1300 nm

D.

1310 nm

E.

1550 nm

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 13 / 13

RCDD-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDD-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RCDD-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99