Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDD-002 Exam Questions and Answers by santino

Page: 6 / 13

BICSI RCDD-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDD
Exam Code: RCDD-002 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 361 Q&A's Shared By: santino
Question 24

There are three buildings approximately 400 meters apart and the customer wants to use 10 Gig Ethernet. What fiber should be specified for this application?

Options:

A.

8 - 9 micron singlemode

B.

50 micron multimode

C.

50 micron laser optimized multimode

D.

62.5 micron multimode

Discussion
Question 25

You are designing a multi-story dwelling and need to place the CTR's. Every floor is not available. What is the alternate spacing for the CTRs?

Options:

A.

Every 2 floors

B.

Every 3 floors

C.

Every 4 floors

D.

Every 5 floors

E.

1st floor and midway up through the height of the building

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 26

You have just finished a design calling for 15 telecommunications outlets. You received word that the owner has increased his requirements by 40%. What size commercial DD (distribution device) is required to accommodate the increase?

Options:

A.

660 mm (26 in)

B.

1015 mm (40 in)

C.

1346 mm (53 in)

D.

1676 mm (66 in)

Discussion
Question 27

You are designing a system requiring the transmission of data. Your system must perform higher than ________ kHz in order to do so.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

RCDD-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDD-002 Testing Engine