Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E716 Exam Questions and Answers by ares

Page: 3 / 4

Adobe AD0-E716 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on
Exam Code: AD0-E716 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: ares
Question 12

A message queue currently has queue/consumer-wait-for-messages set to true, which allows the consumer process to run until a message is inserted into the queue. A piece of functionality is driven by data stored in the model

\Magento\variable\Model\variable and this value is only loaded once during the consumer run. If the variable is updated we want the consumer to restart so that the new value is loaded into memory without having to reload the variable on each message consumed.

The Adobe Commerce developer has created an after plugin on the \Magento\Variable\Model\variable:: save() function.

How would the developer use the plugin to trigger the consumer restart?

Options:

A.

Call the function \Magento\Framework\MessageQueue\PoisonPill\Poi5onPillPutInterface::put().

B.

Call the function \Magento\Framework\MessageQueue\Consumers\TriggerRe5tartInterface:trigger().

C.

Set the global Cache key trigger_consumer_restart t0 1.

Discussion
Question 13

An Adobe Commerce developer adds a new extension attribute to add an array of values to the invoices that are fetched through the APIs.

After a while, their technical manager reviews their work and notices something wrong with the extension_attributes. xml file that the developer created in their module:

What is the problem with this xml snippet?

Options:

A.

The extension attribute references the wrong interface, it should have referenced the Magento\saies\Api\data\invoiceinterface.

B.

The extension attribute references the repository instead of the interface it implements (Magento\saies\Api\invoiceRepositorymterface).

C.

The type is wrong, string [] should be replaced with array.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 14

An Adobe Commerce developer is creating a new module to extend the functionality of the cart. The module is installed in app/code/CompanyName/ModuleName/.

How would an Adobe Commerce developer extend the existing CartltemPrices GraphQL schema to include a custom base_price field?

Options:

A.

Create and Configure a for Hagento\QuoteGraphQl\Model\Resolver\CartItemPrices that adds the base_price field in the resolve() function.

B.

Add the following to the module's etc/schema.graphqis file:

Option B 14

C)

Add the following to the module's etc/graphqi/di.xmi file:

Option B 14

C.

Option A

D.

Option B

E.

Option C

Discussion
Question 15

An Adobe Commerce developer is working on a module to manage custom brand entities and wants to replicate the following SQL query using SearchCriteria:

A)

Questions 15

B)

Questions 15

C)

Questions 15

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.