Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E716 Exam Questions and Answers by fabian

Page: 4 / 4

Adobe AD0-E716 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on
Exam Code: AD0-E716 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: fabian
Question 16

A developer is working on an Adobe Commerce Cloud project and wants to get connection data for the environment's deployed services. The developer has all of the necessary permissions to do this.

Which two options would the developer take to get the connection credentials? (Choose Two.)

Options:

A.

Run the magento-cloud relationships CLI Command.

B.

Get the data from the Project Web Interface dedicated section.

C.

Execute ece-tools env:config:show services Command.

D.

Connect to server via SSH and read $_ENV['services'] variable.

Discussion
Question 17

An Adobe Commerce developer has been tasked with applying a pricing adjustment to products on the website. The adjustments come from a database table. In this case, catalog price rules do not work. They created a plugin for getPrice on the price model, but the layered navigation is still displaying the old price.

How can this be resolved?

Options:

A.

Create an implementation for \Magento\Catalog\Hodel\Product\PriceModifierlnterf ace.

B.

Create an after plugin On \Magento\Catalog\Api\Data\BasePriceInterface:: getPrice.

C.

Create a plugin for\Magento\Catalog\Model\Indexer\Product\Price::executeRow.

Discussion
Question 18

There is an integration developed using a cron service that runs twice a day, sending the Order ID to the integrated ERP system if there are orders that are able to create an invoice. The order is already loaded with the following code:

$order = $this->orderRepository->get($orderId);

In order to verify if the store has invoices to be created, what implementation would the Adobe Commerce developer use?

A)

Questions 18

B)

Questions 18

C)

Questions 18

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 19

An Adobe Commerce developer is creating a module (Vendor.ModuleName) to be sold on the Marketplace. The new module creates a database table using declarative schema and now the developer needs to make sure the table is removed when the module is disabled.

What must the developer do to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

There is nothing further the developer needs to do. The table will be removed when the module is disabled and bin/magento setup:upgrade is run.

B.

There is nothing further the developer needs to do. The table will be removed when the when bin/magento module:uninstall vendor_ModuleName is run.

C.

Add a schema patch that implements Magento\Framework\setup\Patch\PatchRevertabieinterface and drops the table in the revert function.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

AD0-E716
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E716 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E716 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99