Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E716 Exam Questions and Answers by aliya

Page: 2 / 4

Adobe AD0-E716 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on
Exam Code: AD0-E716 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: aliya
Question 8

An Adobe Commerce Cloud merchant has been experiencing significant downtime during production deployment. They have already checked that the application is in ideal state.

In addition to the configuration of the SCD.MATRIX variable to reduce amount of unnecessary theme files, what would be the next steps to reduce the downtime?

Options:

A.

1. Check SCD is configured under the build phase.

2. Increase the SCD.THREADS to speed up the build process.

B.

1. Check SCD is configured under deploy phase.

2. Decrease the SCD.THREADS to speed up the build process

C.

1. Check SCD is configured under the build phase.

2. Check if Adobe Commerce Cloud automatically adjusts SCD.THREADS.

Discussion
Question 9

An Adobe Commerce Cloud developer wants to be sure that, even after transferring database from Production to Staging, the payment configurations are still valid on the Staging environment.

What does the developer need to add to be sure that the configurations are always properly set?

Options:

A.

Lines in the dedicated core_conf ig_data_stg table.

B.

Project level environment variables.

C.

Environment level environment variables.

Discussion
Question 10

An Adobe Commerce developer has been asked to modify the PageBuilder slider content type to allow a new custom content type (other than slide) to be assigned as a child. The developer has already created the new content type called improved_slide in their module. They now need to create a new view/adminhtml/pagebuilder/content_type/slider. xml file in their module to allow the new content type to be a child of slider content types.

What is the correct xml to accomplish this?

A)

Questions 10

B)

Questions 10

C)

Questions 10

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

Discussion
Question 11

What is the command used to upgrade ECE-Tools on an Adobe Commerce Cloud platform?

Options:

A.

php ./vendor/bin/ece-tools upgrade

B.

composer update magento/ece-tools --with-all-dependencies

C.

magento-cloud ece-tools:upgrade

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 2 / 4

AD0-E716
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E716 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E716 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99