Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E710 Exam Questions and Answers by esa

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E710 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: esa
Question 8

An Adobe Commerce developer was asked to customize a JavaScript component which is written as a function.

How would the developer extend the native JavaScript function?

Options:

A.

Option A 8

B.

Option B 8

C.

Option C 8

Discussion
Question 9

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to create translations for the Orange/custom theme. Which directory would the developer place the translations?

Options:

A.

Orange/custom/il8n

B.

Orange/custom/etc

C.

Orange/custom/translations

Discussion
Question 10

An Adobe Commerce developer wants to create a new theme Vendor_Orange which extends from Magento\luma. Which file is responsible for specifying the parent theme?

Options:

A.

theme,xml

B.

view.xml

C.

registration,php

Discussion
Question 11

An Adobe Commerce Developer needs to implement a modal widget in a Knockout template.

How would the developer initialize the modal widget in .html file?

A)

Questions 11

B)

Questions 11

C)

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E710
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E710 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E710 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99