Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E710 Exam Questions and Answers by shiloh

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E710 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: shiloh
Question 12

An Adobe Commerce developer is using a theme called Vendor/theme that inherits Magento/blank and they need to override parent styles. What two options would the developer use to override parent styles? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a _extends. less file.

B.

Create a _these.less file.

C.

Create a web/css/source sub-directory.

D.

Create a _extend.less file.

Discussion
Question 13

An Adobe Commerce developer wants to initialize a JS component via Layout XML in custom reference block test.component. Which Layout XML instruction would be used to initialize this JS component?

Options:

A.

Option A 13

B.

Option B 13

C.

Option C 13

Discussion
Question 14

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to add a new element which contains a class custom-cms and an id custom-cms-id .

The result will be:

Which layout instruction would be used to add the new element?

Options:

A.

'' />

B.

'' />

C.

'' />

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E710
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E710 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E710 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99