Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Tableau Updated SCA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by bogdan

Page: 6 / 6

Tableau SCA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam
Exam Code: SCA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Tableau Certification: Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: bogdan
Question 24

Windows Performance Monitor (PerfMon), which is included with Windows Server, is used to gather detailed information about the performance of Tableau Server. Which performance counter category is being described in the paragraph below?

"The percentage of processing capacity being used by a particular process, and the amount of memory reserved for the process"

Options:

A.

Process

B.

Memory

C.

Processor Information

Discussion
Question 25

Fill in the blanks: If you are adding Tableau Prep Conductor to your Tableau Server installation, it is recommended that you add a second node and dedicate this to running Tableau Server Prep Conductor. This node should have a minimum of ___ cores (8 vCPUs), and ___ GB of RAM

Options:

A.

4 cores and 16 GB of RAM

B.

4 cores and 32 GB of RAM

C.

8 cores and 32 GB of RAM

D.

8 cores and 64 GB of RAM

Discussion
Question 26

True or False:

Before you add URL parameters, you have to add :iid=[#] at the end of the URL, since this creates a view counter for your current browser session

Options:

A.

FALSE

B.

TRUE

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 27

Permissions determine how users can interact with content such as workbooks and data sources. Select the correct options where permissions can be configured in Tableau Server:

Options:

A.

REST API

B.

TSM Command Line Interface

C.

Permission dialogue in the Tableau Server UI

D.

TSM Web UI

E.

tabcmd

Discussion