Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Tableau Updated SCA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by raisa

Page: 2 / 6

Tableau SCA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam
Exam Code: SCA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Tableau Certification: Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: raisa
Question 8

There is a 5MB file size limit on log files that can be sent to Tableau Technical Support. Which of the following are special options that can be used to send large files to Tableau Technical Support? (Select all)

Options:

A.

Use the Tableau Server REST API to programmatically generate and send the logs

B.

Use the Secure File Transfer Site for files 2GB to 10GB in size

C.

Use the Customer Portal and upload the file

D.

Use the TSM web interface

E.

Use the TSM CLI command, tsm maintenance send-logs

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 9

True or False:

The Overwrite capability allows a user to save over an existing piece of content. When the user does this, they become the NEW owner of the content.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 10

Which Tableau Server process is being described?

This is a web server that handles all requests to Tableau Server from browsers, Tableau Desktop, and other clients.

Options:

A.

Gateway

B.

Application Server

C.

Ask Data

D.

Backgrounder

Discussion
Question 11

Enabling the Guest user for a site can increase the number of potential simultaneous viewers beyond the user list you might be expecting. Which Tableau Server administrative view should you use to monitor this activity?

Options:

A.

Traffic to Views

B.

Performance of Views

C.

Stats for Load Times

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

SCA-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99