Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2002 Exam Questions and Answers by ava-grace

Page: 3 / 11

Splunk SPLK-2002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Exam Code: SPLK-2002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: ava-grace
Question 12

Which of the following commands is used to clear the KV store?

Options:

A.

splunk clean kvstore

B.

splunk clear kvstore

C.

splunk delete kvstore

D.

splunk reinitialize kvstore

Discussion
Question 13

Several critical searches that were functioning correctly yesterday are not finding a lookup table today. Which log file would be the best place to start troubleshooting?

Options:

A.

btool.log

B.

web_access.log

C.

health.log

D.

configuration_change.log

Discussion
Question 14

Which index-time props.conf attributes impact indexing performance? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

B.

LINE_BREAKER

C.

ANNOTATE_PUNCT

D.

SHOULD_LINEMERGE

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 15

What is the algorithm used to determine captaincy in a Splunk search head cluster?

Options:

A.

Raft distributed consensus.

B.

Rapt distributed consensus.

C.

Rift distributed consensus.

D.

Round-robin distribution consensus.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

SPLK-2002