Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2002 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 11 / 11

Splunk SPLK-2002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Exam Code: SPLK-2002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 44

When should a Universal Forwarder be used instead of a Heavy Forwarder?

Options:

A.

When most of the data requires masking.

B.

When there is a high-velocity data source.

C.

When data comes directly from a database server.

D.

When a modular input is needed.

Discussion
Question 45

In the deployment planning process, when should a person identify who gets to see network data?

Options:

A.

Deployment schedule

B.

Topology diagramming

C.

Data source inventory

D.

Data policy definition

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 46

How does the average run time of all searches relate to the available CPU cores on the indexers?

Options:

A.

Average run time is independent of the number of CPU cores on the indexers.

B.

Average run time decreases as the number of CPU cores on the indexers decreases.

C.

Average run time increases as the number of CPU cores on the indexers decreases.

D.

Average run time increases as the number of CPU cores on the indexers increases.

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following describe migration from single-site to multisite index replication?

Options:

A.

A master node is required at each site.

B.

Multisite policies apply to new data only.

C.

Single-site buckets instantly receive the multisite policies.

D.

Multisite total values should not exceed any single-site factors.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

SPLK-2002
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-2002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-2002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99