Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2002 Exam Questions and Answers by kate

Page: 4 / 11

Splunk SPLK-2002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Exam Code: SPLK-2002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: kate
Question 16

Which of the following statements describe search head clustering? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

A deployer is required.

B.

At least three search heads are needed.

C.

Search heads must meet the high-performance reference server requirements.

D.

The deployer must have sufficient CPU and network resources to process service requests and push configurations.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 17

Which part of the deployment plan is vital prior to installing Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters?

Options:

A.

Data source inventory.

B.

Data policy definitions.

C.

Splunk deployment topology.

D.

Education and training plans.

Discussion
Question 18

Splunk Enterprise performs a cyclic redundancy check (CRC) against the first and last bytes to prevent the same file from being re-indexed if it is rotated or renamed. What is the number of bytes sampled by default?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

Other than high availability, which of the following is a benefit of search head clustering?

Options:

A.

Allows indexers to maintain multiple searchable copies of all data.

B.

Input settings are synchronized between search heads.

C.

Fewer network ports are required to be opened between search heads.

D.

Automatic replication of user knowledge objects.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

SPLK-2002
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-2002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-2002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99