Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-R02 Exam Questions and Answers by kyran

Page: 8 / 12

Snowflake COF-R02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Recertification Exam
Exam Code: COF-R02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: kyran
Question 32

True or False: A Virtual Warehouse consumes Snowflake credits even when inactive.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 33

True or False: Snowflake’s Global Services Layer gathers and maintains statistics on all columns in all micro-partitions.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 34

True or False: AWS Private Link provides a secure connection from the Customer’s on-premise data center to the Snowflake.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 35

What versions of Snowflake should be used to manage compliance with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Custom Edition

B.

Virtual Private Snowflake

C.

Business Critical Edition

D.

Standard Edition

E.

Enterprise Edition

Discussion