Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-R02 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 9 / 12

Snowflake COF-R02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Recertification Exam
Exam Code: COF-R02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 36

Which of the following are considerations when using a directory table when working with unstructured data? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

A directory table is a separate database object.

B.

Directory tables store data file metadata.

C.

A directory table will be automatically added to a stage.

D.

Directory tables do not have their own grantable privileges.

E.

Directory table data can not be refreshed manually.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 37

Files have been uploaded to a Snowflake internal stage. The files now need to be deleted.

Which SQL command should be used to delete the files?

Options:

A.

PURGE

B.

MODIFY

C.

REMOVE

D.

DELETE

Discussion
Question 38

Which privilege is required for a role to be able to resume a suspended warehouse if auto-resume is not enabled?

Options:

A.

USAGE

B.

OPERATE

C.

MONITOR

D.

MODIFY

Discussion
Question 39

Which statement describes pruning?

Options:

A.

The filtering or disregarding of micro-partitions that are not needed to return a query.

B.

The return of micro-partitions values that overlap with each other to reduce a query's runtime.

C.

A service that is handled by the Snowflake Cloud Services layer to optimize caching.

D.

The ability to allow the result of a query to be accessed as if it were a table.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

COF-R02
PDF

$35  $99.99

COF-R02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COF-R02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99