Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-R02 Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 5 / 12

Snowflake COF-R02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Recertification Exam
Exam Code: COF-R02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 20

Snowflake is designed for which type of workloads? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OLAP (Analytics) workloads

B.

OLTP (Transactional) workloads

C.

Concurrent workloads

D.

On-premise workloads

Discussion
Question 21

True or False: When a new Snowflake object is created, it is automatically owned by the user who created it.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 22

The Query History in the Snowflake Web Interface (UI) is kept for approximately:

Options:

A.

60 minutes

B.

24 hours

C.

14 days

D.

30 days

E.

1 year

Discussion
Question 23

True or False: A customer using SnowSQL / native connectors will be unable be unable to able to also use the Snowflake Web interface (UI) unless access to the UI is explicitly granted by supported.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 12

COF-R02
PDF

$35  $99.99

COF-R02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COF-R02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99