Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-R02 Exam Questions and Answers by griffin

Page: 3 / 12

Snowflake COF-R02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Recertification Exam
Exam Code: COF-R02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: griffin
Question 12

Which of the following conditions must be met in order to return results from the results cache? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

The user has the appropriate privileges on the objects associated with the query

B.

Micro-partitions have been reclustered since the query was last run

C.

The new query is run using the same virtual warehouse as the previous query

D.

The query includes a User Defined Function (UDF)

E.

The query has been run within 24 hours of the previously-run query

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 13

How long is Snowpipe data load history retained?

Options:

A.

As configured in the create pipe settings

B.

Until the pipe is dropped

C.

64 days

D.

14 days

Discussion
Question 14

A company strongly encourages all Snowflake users to self-enroll in Snowflake's default Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) service to provide increased login security for users connecting to Snowflake.

Which application will the Snowflake users need to install on their devices in order to connect with MFA?

Options:

A.

Okta Verify

B.

Duo Mobile

C.

Microsoft Authenticator

D.

Google Authenticator

Discussion
Question 15

A company's security audit requires generating a report listing all Snowflake logins (e.g.. date and user) within the last 90 days. Which of the following statements will return the required information?

Options:

A.

SELECT LAST_SUCCESS_LOGIN, LOGIN_NAME

FROM ACCOUNT_USAGE.USERS;

B.

SELECT EVENT_TIMESTAMP, USER_NAME

FROM table(information_schema.login_history_by_user())

C.

FROM ACCOUNT_USAGE.ACCESS_HISTORY;

D.

FROM ACCOUNT_USAGE.LOGIN_HISTORY;

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

COF-R02
PDF

$35  $99.99

COF-R02 Testing Engine