Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TSCM52_67 Exam Questions and Answers by aida

Page: 2 / 7

SAP C_TSCM52_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Exam Code: C_TSCM52_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: aida
Question 8

Which procurement elements can be created in Purchasing with automatic purchase order generation? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Requests for quotation (RFQ)

B.

Contract release orders

C.

Purchase orders

D.

Delivery schedules

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 9

You transfer material between two plants. During the transport process, some parts are damaged so badly that they have to be scrapped. How you can you post this as scrapping?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

You reverse the stock removal in the issuing plant and post the scrapping there.

B.

You put away the entire quantity in the receiving plant and post the scrapping there.

C.

You adjust the stock in transit and put away the remaining quantity in the receiving plant.

D.

You put away the entire quantity in the receiving plant, where you immediately carry out a physical inventory of the material.

Discussion
Question 10

Which assignments can be made for the organizational object Purchasing Organization?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Purchasing Organization can be assigned to only one company code.

B.

Purchasing Organization must be assigned to one or more plants.

C.

Purchasing Organization can be assigned to multiple purchasing groups.

D.

Purchasing Organization can be assigned to multiple controlling areas.

Discussion
Question 11

How can you book unplanned delivery costs for a specific invoice item?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

You increase the amount of the specific invoice item by the amount of the unplanned delivery costs.

B.

You use the correction indicator Unclarified error and increase the invoice amount according to vendor by the amount of the unplanned delivery costs.

C.

You use the indicator Planned delivery costs to select the specific invoice item and enter unplanned delivery costs in an additional invoice item.

D.

You enter the unplanned delivery costs in the tab Details and select only the specific invoice item before you post the invoice.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

C_TSCM52_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TSCM52_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TSCM52_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99