Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFG50_2011 Exam Questions and Answers by jonas

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TFG50_2011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce
Exam Code: C_TFG50_2011 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: jonas
Question 8

What aspect of a custom lookup defines the outcome of each row of data?

Options:

A.

The Key

B.

The Value

C.

The Delimiter

D.

The Segments

Discussion
Question 9

Which transfer method uses the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure ("HTTPS") that allows the integrated systems to call directly to each other?

Options:

A.

Web Services

B.

SFTP

C.

SOAP

D.

Manual

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following apply when working with the Configuration Manager? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The Configuration Manager has access to the whole admin menu and the self-service dashboards.

B.

It is a separate account with different login information

C.

The Configuration Manager only has access to the self-service dashboards.

D.

The user permissions are separate from and additional to an Administrator user's permissions

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are examples of an activity checklist? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reset username and password details

B.

Worker and supplier evaluation

C.

Worker and supplier onboarding and offboarding

D.

New SAP Fieldglass account registration

E.

Contract negotiation and authorization

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 2

C_TFG50_2011
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TFG50_2011 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TFG50_2011 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99