Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by alaiya

Page: 8 / 11

SAP C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_S4CMA_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: alaiya
Question 32

What is achieved with the integration between SAP Concur and Predictive Accounting?

Options:

A.

Real-time budget check when transferring travel requests

B.

Travel planning for the fiscal year based on historic data

C.

Automatic expense payment with upcoming payroll run

D.

Travel request budget check reporting for approver reviews

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 33

In which task is the preliminary configuration information gathered to help the configuration experts gain insight into the customer's current processes?

Options:

A.

Business Driven Configuration Assessment

B.

Digital Discovery Assessment

C.

Fit-to-Standard Workshops

D.

Solution Definition

Discussion
Question 34

What is the sequence of steps to deliver a product to the customer in the to-Order Production - Finished Goods Sales and Final Assembly (BJE)?

Options:

A.

Picking / Post Goods Issue / Delivery processing

B.

Picking / Delivery processing / Post Goods Issue

C.

Delivery processing / Picking / Post Goods Issue

D.

Post Goods Issue / Delivery processing / Picking

Discussion
Question 35

What are your options if an out-of-the-box integration between SAP S/4 HANA Cloud and another SAP solution is NOT available? (2 correct)

Options:

A.

Whitelisted APIs

B.

Integration tools

C.

Infrastructure as a Service

D.

Unrestricted firewall

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

C_S4CMA_2308