Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by romilly

Page: 11 / 11

SAP C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_S4CMA_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: romilly
Question 44

You selected "Rejection" in the usage decision of the Quality Management in item. Where can you post the quality inspection stock to? (3 correct)

Options:

A.

To unrestricted stock in the same storage location

B.

To blocked stock in the same storage location

C.

To unrestricted stock in a different storage location

D.

To blocked stock in a different storage location

E.

To Scrap

Discussion
Question 45

What can you record with a quality notification in the SAP Best Practices scenario Quality Management of Internal Problems (2QP)? (3 correct)

Options:

A.

Affected reference objects

B.

Top defective materials

C.

Follow-up actions for tasks

D.

Defect items

E.

Partner information

Discussion
Question 46

Which functionalities are supported by the SAP Fiori Test Your Processes app? (2 correct)

Options:

A.

Import custom test plans

B.

Remediate failed test scenarios

C.

Create or change test plans

D.

Migrate test plans for execution

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 47

Which tool do you use to run the SAP Cloud Integration Automation Service for SAP

S/4HANA Cloud?

Options:

A.

SAP Maintenance Planner

B.

SAP Solution Manager

C.

SAP Best Practices Explorer

D.

SAP Activate Roadmap

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11