Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by eoin

Page: 5 / 11

SAP C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_S4CMA_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: eoin
Question 20

For which extensibility approach do you use SAP Cloud Platform?

Options:

A.

Key user extensibility

B.

Classic extensibility

C.

Side-by-side extensibility

D.

Managed extensibility

Discussion
Question 21

What are key activities of the Prepare phase of the SAP Activate methodology? (3 correct)

Options:

A.

System provisioning

B.

User training

C.

Customer self-enablement

D.

Project setup

E.

Data migration

Discussion
Question 22

When can you add relationships in the Organizational Structure? (2 correct)

Options:

A.

Before initial content activation

B.

After one entity has been created

C.

During content activation

D.

After content activation

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 23

What determines the replenishment strategy of a component in the SAP Best Practices Scenario Manufacturing with Kanban Supply into Production (1E3)?

Options:

A.

Control cycle

Production Supply area

B.

MRP type

C.

Procurement type

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

C_S4CMA_2308
PDF