Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by layla-rose

Page: 3 / 11

SAP C_S4CMA_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_S4CMA_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: layla-rose
Question 12

Which steps are part of the SAP Best Practices scenario Quality Management in Discrete Manufacturing (1E1)? (2 correct)

Options:

A.

Post goods receipt for production order

B.

Make usage decision

C.

Monitor material coverage

D.

Release production order

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 13

What are the steps for conducting automated business process testing? (3 correct)

Options:

A.

Run the test

B.

Correct and rerun failed test processes

C.

Create a test system

D.

Create a test plan

E.

Assess data management

Discussion
Question 14

How are business roles, business catalogs, and SAP Fiori apps mapped to each other?

Options:

A.

A business role is mapped to a business catalog that is mapped to an SAP Fiori app.

B.

A business role is mapped to an SAP Fiori app that is mapped to a business catalog.

C.

An SAP Fiori app is mapped to a business catalog that is mapped to a business role.

D.

An Sap Fiori app is mapped to a business role that is mapped to a business catalog.

Discussion
Question 15

You change the status of one of your Kanban containers on the Kanban board. How does the Kanban board sort the Kanban containers? (2 correct)

Options:

A.

Inmediately according to the status sequence (wait - empty - in process -, etc.)

B.

According to the status sequence (wait - empty - in process -, etc.) right after refresh of the list

C.

The original sequence stays as before - the changed container position is kept

D.

The changed container is moved to the first position of the original sequence

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

C_S4CMA_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CMA_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CMA_2308 PDF + Testing Engine