Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 8

An approval node contains a system group with five users. From this group who must approve the document?

Options:

A.

The majority of users

B.

ALL users

C.

The user with the highest approval authority

D.

any user

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

Which files must be maintained under SM Administration when SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance is integrated with Guided Buying? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SupplierQualification.csv

B.

PreferredSupplier.csv

C.

SupplierCompanyData.csv

D.

PreferredSupplierData.csv

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following attributes can be used to define rule conditions in the procurement operations desk? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Spend value

B.

Supplier

C.

GL account

D.

Language

E.

Commodity code

Discussion
Question 11

How does Ariba network help reduce invoice processing errors? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

suppliers can "flip" a purchase order (PO) into an invoice and most fields are filled automatically based on the information from the PO

B.

Ariba Network performs a three-way match to ensure the invoice matches the purchase order

C.

certain invoice fields can be configured with tolerance to be validated on Arbia network before the invoice reaches SAP arbia buying and invocing

D.

suppliers use Ariba network to manage the approval process for invoices

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_ARP2P_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARP2P_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARP2P_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99