Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by lula

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lula
Question 12

Which receiving option can you enable by configuring receiving tolerances in SAP Ariba?

Options:

A.

Partial

B.

Negative

C.

Over

D.

Hybrid

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is a virtual representation of a physical server and a collection of one or more realms?

Options:

A.

Node

B.

Community

C.

Realm schema mapping

D.

Datacenter

Discussion
Question 14

Which main data elements does SAP Ariba Buying require from the customer's existing systems? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

User groups

B.

Payment terms

C.

Suppliers

D.

Historical spend data

Discussion
Question 15

What integration method requires the use of middleware?

Options:

A.

Direct connectivity

B.

Master data channel

C.

Common data server channel

D.

Web services

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 5

C_ARP2P_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARP2P_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARP2P_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99