Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by shiloh

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: shiloh
Question 20

Which of the following invoicing types invoices directly against a blanket purchase order (BPO)?

Options:

A.

Non-PO

B.

Purchase order or release order

C.

Contract

D.

Service purchase order

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 21

Which of the following supplier data is synchronized between SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing and SAP Ariba Procurement within a suite-integrated realm?

Options:

A.

Supplier location

B.

Partitioned supplier

C.

Common supplier

D.

Remittance location

Discussion
Question 22

Which data must be associated with RFQ forms in order for preferred suppliers to be displayed?

Options:

A.

Region

B.

Ship-to

C.

Commodity

D.

Department

Discussion
Question 23

What must you create before you can set up a Contract Compliance contract when SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing is integrated with SAP Ariba Contracts?

Options:

A.

Pricing terms worksheet

B.

Procurement workspace

C.

Contract workspace (procurement)

D.

Contract request (procurement)

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_ARP2P_2308