Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by carla

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: carla
Question 20

Which infotypes are included when you replicate employee master data from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAPSuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Payroll status (IT0003)

B.

Recurring deductions (IT0014)

C.

Employee remuneration (IT2010)

D.

Actions (IT0000)

E.

Date specification (IT0041)

Discussion
Question 21

Which tables are used to identify retros in declustered payroll results? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

PCL2

B.

HRDCT_TPY_RGDIR

C.

HRPY_RGDIR

D.

P2RX_RT

Discussion
Question 22

What are the authorization objects used to configure Payroll Control Center with simplified configuration? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

P_PYD_IAUT

B.

P_PYC_POL

C.

P_PYC_PYP

D.

P_PYD_INST

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 23

Which activities can you perform with the P_PYD_INST authorization object? Note; There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Provide technical system administrator access during implementation.

B.

Configure fine-granular authorizations based on the exact user role.

C.

Provide access to decluster tables

D.

Control access to different data source instances

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_HRHPC_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HRHPC_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HRHPC_2311 PDF + Testing Engine