Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by raymond

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: raymond
Question 12

What is provided as part of the Best Practices Payroll Control Center Delivery Scope for the Manage

Configuration App? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Pre-configured Validation Rules for Master Data Checks

B.

Default logic classes for Validation Rule types and KPI types

C.

Pre-configured KPIs for Policy Type for employee count

D.

Settings for data source instances

E.

Pre-configured KPIs for payroll error message analysis

Discussion
Question 13

When you configure work schedules for the Employee Central custom field, which HRIS element must you use?

Options:

A.

paymentlnfo

B.

emaillnfo

C.

joblnfo

D.

imlnfo

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 14

You want to replicate pay components for planned and ad hoc off-cycles from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAPSuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll. What infotype should you use?

Options:

A.

IT2003

B.

IT2007

C.

IT0007

D.

IT0267

Discussion
Question 15

Which processes does the payroll process manager perform using the process configuration page? Note: There are 2 correct answers tothis question.

Options:

A.

Create processes

B.

Edit processes

C.

Read processes

D.

Reassign processes

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_HRHPC_2311