Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by zendaya

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR94_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR94_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zendaya
Question 8

If Time Type Derivation is NOT configured for Clock In Clock Out, which Time Type will be used for all External Time Data from Clock In Clock Out?

Options:

A.

Time Type defined in Clock In Clock Out Employee FullSynchronization Details object

B.

Clock In Clock Out Time Derivation Configuration object data

C.

Time Type Groups that are classified with Classification Working Time

D.

Default Import Attendance Time Type defined in the Time Profile of the employee

Discussion
Question 9

You have set up flextime. An employee has a daily planned working time of 8 hours from Mondaythrough Friday; Saturday and Sunday are non-working days. In the first week of November 2021, the employee has recorded the following working times: Monday, November 1, 2021: 8 hours Tuesday, November 2, 2021: 8 hours Wednesday, November 3, 2021: 7 hours Thursday, November

4, 2021: 9 hours Friday, November 5, 2021: 9 hours What time account posting applies?

Options:

A.

The Working Time Account is credited with a total balance of +1 hour for the week.

B.

The Time Off in Lieu Account is credited with a total balance of +1 hour for the week.

C.

The Time Off in Lieu Account is debited with a total balance of -1 hour and the Working Time Account is credited with a total balance of +2 hours for the week.

D.

The Working Time Account is debited with a total balance of -1 hour and the Time Off in Lieu Account is credited with a total balance of +2 hours for the week.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 10

What Time Managementcomponents are available in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Kronos

B.

Time Off

C.

Time Sheet

D.

Time Tracking

Discussion
Question 11

What are the additional features that are available in an SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking Time Sheet, but that are NOT available in the Employee Central Time Sheet?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Enable customers to integrate with clock terminals directly using standard APIs

B.

Absence recording from Time Sheet UI

C.

Enable employees to record working time that ends exactly at midnight

D.

Time Valuation rules that support cross-midnight scenarios

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR94_2211