Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR92_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by inaaya

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR92_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR92_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: inaaya
Question 16

What can you hide from query results using the Edit menu of Detailed Reporting?

Options:

A.

Duplicate rows

B.

Duplicate timestamps

C.

Duplicate calculated columns

D . Duplicate columns

Discussion
Question 17

When you create a table report with filter groups, what is the logical relationship between filter groups?

Options:

A.

OR

B.

AND

C.

NOT

Discussion
Question 18

In a canvas report, to which of the following can you export multipage reports in a single transaction?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Microsoft Word

B.

Adobe PDF

C.

Microsoft Powerpoint

D.

Microsoft Excel

E.

XML format

Discussion
Question 19

What functionality can be used in a calculated column? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

If/Then/Else statement

B.

Data type conversion

C.

Concatenation

D.

Average

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR92_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR92_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR92_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99