Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR92_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR92_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR92_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 12

You create a query using the Basic User Information table. After you add the Proxy Information table, you notice that some of the basic information records are NO longer displayed in the preview.

How do you adjust the query to return the missing records in the preview?

Options:

A.

Remove the related table and add it using the Show Related Tables command form the Action Menu.

B.

Change the join type to Left Outer Join.

C.

Remove the related table and select and drag it from the Available Data section.

D.

Change the join type to Inner Join.

Discussion
Question 13

You are creating a Story report on Job Classifications. You have configured the chart, table, and input control on the canvas as displayed in the screenshot.

Questions 13

How do you set the input control?

Options:

A.

Configure it for Linked Analysis.

B.

Enable Cascading Effects.

C.

Convert it to a Story Filter.

D.

Create the corresponding filter on each chart.

Discussion
Question 14

Which actions can you perform in a Simple Text component?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Select the font, font size, and font style options for the text.

B.

Select an image to display inline within text.

C.

Select the background color, numeric list options, and indentation for the text.

D.

Add a link to an existing canvas report.

E.

Upload an image to display before or after the text.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 15

You are configuring a story report. You add the image widget to the top-left corner of the canvas. You then upload the SuccessFactors logo in the Builder and select the logo image so it displays on the canvas. When you preview the report in View Mode, the logo appears centered on the canvas.

What action do you take so the Logo appears in the top-left corner when viewing the report in view mode?

Questions 15

Options:

A.

In Builder for the image, set the image to Dynamic.

B.

In Styling for the page, set the Page Size to Fixed.

C.

In Designer Mode, add another widget under the image.

D.

In Styling for the image, set the Image Properties to Pan.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR92_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR92_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR92_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99