Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by ayrton

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Service
Exam Code: C_S4CSV_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ayrton
Question 16

Which of the following master data records are used in the process covered by the scope item Procurement for Service Management (3NI)?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Customer-material info record

B.

Business partner representing the supplier

C.

Purchasing info record

D.

Business partner representing the customer

E.

Bill of material

Discussion
Question 17

When are actual costs posted onto a service order?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

When an expense amount is entered during the confirmation step

B.

When the billing document for the service order is created

C.

As soon as the service order items are all released

D.

When time is posted onto a service order using a time sheet

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 18

You defined a service contract in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.

What is the effect of this service contract on service order creation?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Customer-specific price agreements are copied from the service contract to the service order, when creating a service order referencing the service contract.

B.

Service orders need to be created via an application programming interface (API) in which the service contract is referenced.

C.

The service contract contains a detailed description of all services provided, but customer-specific price agreements need to be maintained in every service order.

D.

For service orders, automatic service contract determination is available whenever a user creates a new service order for the customer for which the contract was created.

Discussion
Question 19

Where can you find packaged integration content if there is no SAP Best Practices content available?

Options:

A.

SAP Extensibility Explorer

B.

SAP API Business Hub

C.

SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library

D.

SAP BTP Cockpit

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4CSV_2308