Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Service
Exam Code: C_S4CSV_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 8

Which of the following can be transported using the Software Collection apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

UI variants and changes

B.

Custom business objects

C.

Custom business roles

D.

Migration projects

Discussion
Question 9

The SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Service line of business (LoB) solution supports various scope items for Event-Based Revenue Recognition (3M3, 3M4 and 3M5).

Why is more than one scope item required for the Event-Based Revenue Recognition?

Options:

A.

To support the calculation of different key performance indicators (KPIs) for margin (like Profit Margin 1 and Profit Margin 2)

B.

To support different integration scenarios (like SAP S/4HANA On Premise and SAP Field Service Management)

C.

To support different accounting principles (like IFRS and US GAAP)

D.

To support different document types (like service notifications and service orders)

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 10

What is a feature that is available in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system once scope item Procurement for Service Management (3NI) has been activated?

Options:

A.

Goods receipts for service order line items can be posted, updating costs in the purchase order sent to a vendor.

B.

A service order line item can create a purchase order directly, skipping the purchase requisition document.

C.

Goods receipts for purchase orders can be posted that update costs in a service order at line item level.

D.

A service order line item can create a purchase contract directly, skipping the purchase order document.

Discussion
Question 11

What are examples of business benefits of using scope item Recurring Services (4X5)?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Support for automatic creation of service contracts out of multiple counter plans.

B.

Post time-sheets and expenses automatically based on service order confirmations.

C.

Integration with solution orders and automatic maintenance plan creation based on service quotations.

D.

Being able to use single cycle time and/or counter-based plans and also multiple counter plans.

E.

Support for individual scheduling and also for mass scheduling via background jobs to trigger service orders with or without automatic release.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4CSV_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CSV_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CSV_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99