Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by veronica

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Service
Exam Code: C_S4CSV_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: veronica
Question 20

When defining service contract scenarios that require flexible pricing by using the item category SCN2 (price adoption item category), what methods for price adaptation are available?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set the billing and settlement dates within a billing request line as the pricing date of a service contract item, so that varying prices can be determined on varying dates

B.

Maintain the prices of service contract items manually at service contract item level

C.

Maintain the prices of service contract items manually at billing request line level

D.

Use pricing condition records with varying validity periods and maintain pricing elements in these condition records per validity period

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 21

What can you configure for credit memo requests in SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Service?

Options:

A.

Discount threshold values

B.

Statuses

C.

Document types

D.

Approval reasons

Discussion
Question 22

When using advanced variant configuration for a service contract, where do you maintain the actual configuration required?

Options:

A.

In the service contract on header level.

B.

In the billing document request.

C.

In the service order created with reference to the service contract.

D.

In the service contract on item level.

Discussion
Question 23

How can you migrate data to SAP S/4HANA Cloud?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

RFC calls

B.

File templates

C.

Core Data Services

D.

Staging database

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S4CSV_2308