Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by cohen

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4CSV_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Service
Exam Code: C_S4CSV_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: cohen
Question 12

Which tool do you use to develop your own cloud applications for SAP S/4HANA Cloud?

Options:

A.

SAP HANA Studio

B.

SAPUI5 SDK

C.

SAP Cloud SDK

D.

SAP ADK

Discussion
Question 13

What test process types are available in the Manage Your Test Processes app?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Integration

B.

Post-upgrade

C.

Standard

D.

Regression

E.

Custom

Discussion
Question 14

A service order or confirmation document is released for billing.

What kind of document does the system automatically create?

Options:

A.

An accounting document (universal journal entry)

B.

A billing document request (BDR)

C.

A billing plan

D.

A billing document

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 15

What are some of the main advantages of using the scope item Service Order Processing with SAP Field Service Management (49X)?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

A seamless, fast and flexible delivery of field services by using SAP S/4HANA Cloud to support a service technician

B.

A more efficient billing process by using SAP Field Service Management to support a billing clerk out in the field

C.

A seamless, fast and flexible delivery of field services by using SAP Field Service Management to support a service technician

D.

Automatic status updates in the service order out of SAP Field Service Management

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4CSV_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CSV_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CSV_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99