Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARSOR_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by kira

Page: 3 / 6

SAP C_ARSOR_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Sourcing
Exam Code: C_ARSOR_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: kira
Question 12

Which of the following content items can be created as a prerequisite to view event content?

Options:

A.

Question

B.

Requirment

C.

Lot/Lineltems

D.

Attachment

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 13

What content types can you create during a simplified Excel import for a sourcing event? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Questions

B.

Sections

C.

Requirements

D.

Line items

Discussion
Question 14

What are the steps for creating a BOM quote?

Options:

A.

Select material > Bom quote > using sourcing project

B.

Select material > get quote > BOM quote

C.

Select the parent BOM > Get quote > using sourcing project > Bom quote

D.

On SAP Ariba Dashboard > click on create > BOM quote

Discussion
Question 15

Which tabs are unique to a published full sourcing project when compared to a published quick sourcin project?

Options:

A.

Team

B.

Documents

C.

Tasks

D.

History

E.

Overview

Discussion