Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS452_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS452_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_TS452_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 8

For which of the following scenarios could you implement a stock determination strategy for a material in inventory management? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You have both vendor consignment stock and own stock for the material. You want to withdraw your own stock first

B.

You have both quality inspection stock and unrestricted-use stock for the material. You want to withdraw unrestricted-use L1 stock first

C.

Your material is stored in different plants. You want to withdraw from the plant with lowest stock first

D.

You use split valuation to separate internally produced and externally procured quantities. Internally produced quantity ^ should be withdrawn first

E.

Your material is stored at various storage locations in your plant, you want to withdraw from the storage location with the ^ L1 highest stock first

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 9

You have ordered a stock material that is valuated with a standard price. The purchase in the PO is higher than the standard price of the material, which accounts are at updated at goods receipt Note : There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

GR/ IR

B.

Inventory differences

C.

Stock

D.

CD price differences

E.

Material consumption

Discussion
Question 10

You have several valid purchasing info records for one specific material available in your system. What is the system behavior when you can manually create a PR

Options:

A.

The system will choose the most recent info record

B.

The system will choose the info record with the lowest price

C.

The system will choose the info record from the last PO

D.

The system will list all valid records and the user needs to select one

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following actions can an end user perform with filtered report results in an SAP Fiori app? (Choose 3)

Options:

A.

share on SAP join

B.

send via e-mail

C.

schedule as a background job

D.

save as a CDS view

E.

save as a new tile on the SAP fiori launchpad

Discussion