Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated User-Experience-Designer Exam Questions and Answers by krish

Page: 6 / 15

Salesforce User-Experience-Designer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer (SP23)
Exam Code: User-Experience-Designer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Designers
Questions: 210 Q&A's Shared By: krish
Question 24

A UX Designer is limited to one standard Order record page layout in Sales Cloud. It is shared between internal and external users.

Which page layout feature should be used to control the visibility between users?

Options:

A.

Audience Targeting

B.

Field-Level Security

C.

Dynamic Forms

Discussion
Question 25

A developer is creating a Lightning Web Component (LWC) and wants to make sure the visual experience is consistent with Cloud Kicks’ branding. The developer asks their UX Designer about the Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) stylinghooks.

How should the designer describe them?

Options:

A.

They use standard CSS properties to directly style HTML elements.

B.

They use standard CSS properties to easily style base and custom components.

C.

They use custom CSS properties to directly style HTML elements.

D.

They use custom CSS properties to easily style base and custom components.

Discussion
Question 26

A branding and marketing team wants to customize the theme in the externalcustomer support site to match the style guide requirements?

What should be the recommended next step?

Options:

A.

Create a custom-scoped CSS style sheet.

B.

Configure the Experience Builder Theme panel.

C.

Override conflicting Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) styles.

D.

Link a company style sheet.

Discussion
Question 27

Cloud Kicks (CK) has identified that its individual agents send out messaging and communication that is often not aligned with the company's overall branding and communication style.

Which Salesforce solutions should be implemented to help CK deliver consistently branded content at every touchpoint?

Options:

A.

A Distributed Marketing and Journey Builder

B.

Email Builder and Customer 360

C.

Service Cloud and Letterhead

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 6 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

User-Experience-Designer
PDF

$35  $99.99

User-Experience-Designer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

User-Experience-Designer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99