Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated User-Experience-Designer Exam Questions and Answers by alvin

Page: 3 / 15

Salesforce User-Experience-Designer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer (SP23)
Exam Code: User-Experience-Designer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Designers
Questions: 210 Q&A's Shared By: alvin
Question 12

Cloud Kicks is displaying Knowledge articles on a site with a colored background. A UX Designer is asked to evaluate Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) level AA for normal text.

What is the minimum color contrast ratio that would pass these guidelines?

Options:

A.

At least 7.0:1

B.

At least 3.0:1

C.

At least 4.5:1

Discussion
Question 13

Which elements of visual design should be used to better translate style and branding guidelines?

Options:

A.

Typography, Color, Imagery

B.

Wireframes, Personas, Blueprints

C.

Sketching, Wireframes, Storyboards

Discussion
Question 14

What is the relationship between inclusive design and accessible design?

Options:

A.

Accessible and inclusive design are both methodologies based on guidelines.

B.

Inclusive design is a methodology and accessible design is based on guidelines.

C.

Accessible design is a methodology and inclusive design is focused on the outcome.

Discussion
Question 15

Following a human-centered design process approach, Cloud Kicks is preparing a user feedback session for an app that is not performance as anticipated.

Inwhich two ways could confirmation bias be avoided?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Interview users about the intended use of the product to support the questionnaire creation.

B.

Obtain user feedback to reinforce known assumptions and support design decisions.

C.

Diversity feedback by ensuring it features as many unique perspective as possible.

D.

Review questions to remove assumptions about issues or problem not supported by quantitative data.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 3 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

User-Experience-Designer
PDF

$35  $99.99

User-Experience-Designer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

User-Experience-Designer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99