Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated User-Experience-Designer Exam Questions and Answers by tahlia

Page: 14 / 15

Salesforce User-Experience-Designer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer (SP23)
Exam Code: User-Experience-Designer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Designers
Questions: 210 Q&A's Shared By: tahlia
Question 56

W UX wants to customer the end user’s Salesforce app experience.

Which two administrator capabilities should be used for mobile navigation menu setup?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Tab visibility is dependent on the location of the user.Different menu configurations can be set for different types of users.

B.

Navigation items are configure in the Salesforce Navigation Setup mode.

C.

Visualforce pages and Lightning pages can be included

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 57

During user interviews, a UX Designer discovers that the most common daily task for users is to look for and view commonly used reportsusing the global search bar.

What should be done to improve their experience?

Options:

A.

Make the global search bar bigger on every page.

B.

Update the Home page with access to commonly used reports.

C.

Add the Daily Task component to the Home page.

D.

Create a mood board to communicate the visual style of the UI.

Discussion
Question 58

Cloud Kicks plans to release a new Salesforce product to its employees, who all have different backgrounds and experience levels within Salesforce.

Which onboarding design best practice would best support the product release?

Options:

A.

Provide written help documentation as the single source of truth for learning about new features.

B.

Identify the message, audience, and purpose for content.

C.

Create pop-ups to give users a full visualization of a product.

Discussion
Question 59

A UX Designer wants to customize the end user's Salesforce app experience.

Which administrative capability should be used for mobile navigation menu setup?

Options:

A.

Menu tabs can be based on different user types.

B.

Menu tabs visibility is based on user location.

C.

Menu tabs can be Visualforce and Lightning pages.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

User-Experience-Designer
PDF

$35  $99.99

User-Experience-Designer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

User-Experience-Designer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99