Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated User-Experience-Designer Exam Questions and Answers by mattias

Page: 11 / 15

Salesforce User-Experience-Designer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer (SP23)
Exam Code: User-Experience-Designer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Designers
Questions: 210 Q&A's Shared By: mattias
Question 44

Cloud Kicks (CK) is planning to roll out a refreshed version of its mobile app with some new functionality for customers.

What are two reasons why CK’s UX Designer would consider using an interactive prototype in this situation?

Choose2 answers.

Options:

A.

To increase the speed of design compared to paper prototyping

B.

To eliminate the need for journey mapping during discovery

C.

To avoid added long-term cost from oversight-driven rework

D.

To enable iterative feedback from the users

Discussion
Question 45

Cloud Kicks is incorporating Relationship Design principles into its business model and customer offerings wherever possible.

Which principle would represent their company strategy?

Options:

A.

Reframing products in terms of outputs over outcomes

B.

Prioritizing engagement over number of impressions

C.

Highlighting product benefits over uncovering customer needs

Discussion
Question 46

Cloud kicks is planning its einstein Bot implementation and has identified common issues the Bot can resolve. CK has determined that extensive technical planning is needed for bot effectiveness and customer satisfaction

Options:

A.

Training and support for planning

B.

user interface planning

C.

deboarding planning

D.

voice and tone planning

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 47

Which part of the Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) should be used to create visual consistency with regard to alignments, grids, spacing, and typography'

Options:

A.

Component Blueprints

B.

BEM Naming Classes

C.

Utility Classes

Discussion
Page: 11 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted