Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-211 Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 7 / 13

Salesforce ADM-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
Exam Code: ADM-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 379 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 28

32. Describe what Delegated Administrators CANT do:

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

Which statement is TRUE regarding the order by which Workflow Rules and actions are executed?

Choose 3 Answers

Options:

A.

Unlike assignment rules, there is no set order in which workflow rules may be triggered

B.

A user cannot use the system log to track and troubleshoot the execution of workflow triggers.

C.

Workflow actions execute i n the following order: field update, task, emails, outbound messaging.

D.

Multiple workflow rules are executed upon save resulting in any combination of different actions

Discussion
Question 30

The customer support manager needs to create and edit users that are in a subordinate role. One way to accomplish this is by...

Options:

A.

granting login access to the customer support manager

B.

placing the customer support manager in a super user position

C.

giving delegated administrative rights to the customer support manager

D.

creating a sharing rule whereby the customer support manager has edit access to all user records

Discussion
Question 31

What does Connect for Microsoft Office include?

Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

B.Microsoft Excel add-in.

B.

C.Microsoft Project add-in.

C.

D.MicrosoftPowerPoint add-in.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 7 / 13

ADM-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99