Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-211 Exam Questions and Answers by sama

Page: 2 / 13

Salesforce ADM-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
Exam Code: ADM-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 379 Q&A's Shared By: sama
Question 8

What programming skill sets are required to implement Apex triggers?

Select all that apply:

Options:

A.

AJAX

B.

Object-oriented programmer

C.

HTML

Discussion
Question 9

What is the key phrase that executives use to ensure sales people adhere to using sales force?

Options:

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 10

Where is additional information about the Excel Connector available?

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

What causes irreversible changes to data via UI?

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

ADM-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99