Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-211 Exam Questions and Answers by pia

Page: 3 / 13

Salesforce ADM-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
Exam Code: ADM-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 379 Q&A's Shared By: pia
Question 12

What may be the impact of selecting the "next value" in the pick list during a work flow field update?

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

What is the maximum number of objects that can be associated in a custom report type?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

You can't create custom report types for multiple objects

Discussion
Question 14

What are the ways you can get a record’s unique Sales force ID?

Select all that apply:

Options:

A.

URL

B.

C.

API

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 15

You can provision multiple Sandbox orgs.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

ADM-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99