Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-211 Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 13 / 13

Salesforce ADM-211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
Exam Code: ADM-211 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 379 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 52

What can be customized in content?

(choose 2)

Options:

A.

Content type

B.

Validation rules

C.

Page layouts

D.

Content Value

Discussion
Question 53

Universal Containers like to track Application Bugs within Sales force . The company needs to track the bug's severity, type, status and description. Bugs should be related to Cases, but owner will be different than the owner of the case. How can the Universal Containers administrator meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a section on the case page layout

B.

Create a field on cases

C.

Create a custom object for bugs and relate it to cases

Discussion
Question 54

Universal container wants to implement a system. There are specific unique values that needs to be related to objects. What is best way to implement it?

Options:

A.

Create a custom object and create lookup from other object to it .

B.

Create multiple unique pick list values.

Discussion
Question 55

When would you use a web app or web controls?

Options:

A.

Highly customized Ul or Business logic functionality that cannot be accommodated by S-Controls

B.

Highly customized Ul or Business logic functionality that cannot be accommodated by Visual Force

C.

Highly customized Ul or Business logic functionality that cannot be accommodated by custom formula fields

D.

Highly customized Ul or Business logic functionality that cannot be accommodated by custom summary fields

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 13 / 13

ADM-211
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99