Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by iosif

Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: B2B-Solution-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: iosif
Question 16

Universal Containers (UC) is undergoing a multi-year digital transformation across its Sales, Marketing, Fulfillment, and Accounting channels. Based on UC's initial success using MuleSoft's API-led approach as its integration strategy, UC chose Salesforce for its transformation. The Solution Architect assigned to the project has just begun pre-planning for the first phase with UC's Implementation team.

Which document should the Solution Architect ask for to get an overview of the customer's current infrastructure so they can begin the first phase of the digital transformation?

Options:

A.

A Salesforce ERD Document complete withfield definitions

B.

A MuleSoft Application Document complete with integration patterns

C.

A Reference Architecture Diagram complete with system of record notation

D.

A future state roadmap detailing all of the implementation phases

Discussion
Question 17

A shipping and logistics company uses Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. It relies on Salesforce standard reports for its current KPIs. However, the company wants to see report trends and complex analytics. It also wants the reports to bevisible to salesforce users as well as non-Salesforce users.

Which recommendation should a solution Architect make to meet the company's needs?

Options:

A.

Sales Cloud Einstein

B.

Reporting snapshots

C.

CRM Analytics

D.

Standard Dashboards

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 18

Universal Containers (UC) recently completed a successful implementation of B2B Commerce classic andsaw an immediate increase in both its customer experience ratings and overall bottom line due to the influx of sales through its commerce application. After this initial experience, UC decided to target its internal Sales team for the same successful outcome with Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud.

UC's requirements include that its internal Sales team be able to sell its current commerce catalog and expand this catalog to include even more products. In addition, UC wants to give its internal Sales team the ability to utilize CPQ's discounting functionality, along with approval rules for its

Sales leadership team. Today, product and pricing is mastered in B2B Commerce and orders are fulfilled in the ERP.

What should a Solution Architect recommend when architecting a solution to meet UC's requirements?

Options:

A.

The Product and Pricing Data should be mastered in the ERP and then integrated into both B2B Commerce and CPQ via REST API.

B.

The Product and Pricing data should be mastered in B2B Commerce and integrated intoCPQ via REST API, and finally integrated to the ERP via SOAP API.

C.

The Product data should be mastered inside B2B Commerce, while Pricing should be mastered inside CPQ. Both solutions should be integrated via Apex and then integrated to the ERP via SOAPAPI.

D.

The Product and Pricing data should be mastered in CPQ and integrated to B2B Commerce via Apex, and then finally integrated into the ERP via a middleware solution.

Discussion
Question 19

Universal Containers (UC) is about to embark on a digital transformation initiative to make all of its back-office systems data visible to employees, customers. And partners via front-office capabilities like Salesforce. The CIO has asked the team to identify their various systems, both back- and front-office, and correctly identify the proper use of those systems. The team plans to utilise the Systems of Engagement framework to classify their systems based on how they will be utilized within the enterprise architecture.

Salesforce is being utilued as the master for all sales data-like Opportunities, Quotes, and Cart data—and an ERP is the master for all invoice, order, and payment data.

How should the Solution Architect segment opportunities and order data in Salesforce*

Options:

A.

SOR for Opportunities and System of Intelligence for Orders

B.

System of record (SOP.) for Opportunities and System of Engagement for Orders

C.

System of Engagement for Opportunities and SOR for Orders

D.

SOR for Opportunities and SOR for Orders

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

B2B-Solution-Architect