Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by klara

Page: 8 / 8

Salesforce B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: B2B-Solution-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: klara
Question 32

Universal Containers (UC) has expanded rapidly in recent yean following a number of acquisitions. The new CMO wants to use all Leads from one of the acquired Salesforce orgs to luck-start a new targeted campaign in uC's mam Salesforce org. The acquired company would like to keep its Lead data because it enriches the Lead before it comes into Salesforce via third-party marketing tool and supports its direct sales channel. Beyond the Lead use case, both Salesforce orgs will remain completely independent from one another.

Which integration approach should a Solution Architect recommend between the UC mam org (the target org) and the acquired org (the source org)?

Options:

A.

Discuss a strategy that includes manually migrating all Leads from the sourceorg to the target org every day using data loader.

B.

Discuss a strategy between the source org and target org Sales teams on the criteria of Leads to migrate from the source org to the target org, and migrate Leads to the target org before the enrichmentwithin the source org.

C.

Discuss long-term strategies around deprecating the source org's ability to collect and enrich Lead data, and start to direct all Leads to the target org and ignore the source org.

D.

Discuss a strategy between the source org andtarget org Sales teams on the criteria of Leads to migrate from the source org to the target org, and migrate Leads to the target org after they are enriched in the source org.

Discussion
Question 33

A Solution Architect has been hired to help design and implement a quoting solution for AC Computers on Salesforce to support omni-channel selling. During discovery with the client, the Solution Architect learns AC Computers currently uses spreadsheets to manage its pricing and product catalog, which includes thousands of SKUs with a variety of attributes that determine pricing. Thecurrent quoting process is long and tedious because it requires a sales representative to find individual products and manually input that information into Salesforce.

The Sales team complains that they are spending too much time searching for the right product and Product Management is spending too much time trying to manage SKUs. AC Computers wants to move away from manual quoting processes and toward simplifying its product catalog.

Which recommendation should the Solution Architect make given the business requirements?

Options:

A.

Work alongside client stakeholders to perform a SKU optimisation; implement Salesforce CPQ product catalog and guided selling.

B.

Work alongside client stakeholders to perform a SKU optimisation; implement Salesforce Order Management and special pricing.

C.

Create Products and Price Books in Salesforce for the current product catalog to streamline future pricing and product catalog management; implementSalesforce CPQ product catalog and guided selling.

D.

Create Products and Price Books m Salesforce for the current product catalog to streamline futurepricing and product catalog management; implement Salesforce Order Management and special pricing.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 8 / 8

B2B-Solution-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

B2B-Solution-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

B2B-Solution-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99