Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated FSL-201 Exam Questions and Answers by damon

Page: 2 / 3

Salesforce FSL-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce - Implementing Field Service Lightning
Exam Code: FSL-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Field Service Lightning program
Questions: 105 Q&A's Shared By: damon
Question 8

Universal Containers does not want the lunch break to interfere with existing scheduled work. How should a Consultant configure the Scheduling Policy to ensure a 30-minute lunch break that begins every day after 1pm?

Options:

A.

Create a recurring Service Appointment

B.

Create Resource Absences every day.

C.

Use appropriate Resource Operating Hours.

D.

Use the Resource Availability Rule.

Discussion
Question 9

Over 70% of Universal Containers’ sales are made by Field Technicians during on-site, customer visits, Many times, after selling a product, they will install the product as part of the current body of work. How should a Consultant recommend accomplishing this in the Field Service mobile app?

Options:

A.

Create a New Task linked to the Contact and assign to a Sales Rep.

B.

Add a “Create Opportunity” Quick Action to the Work Order Line Item.

C.

Create a custom Visualforce page to create a new Opportunity.

D.

Add an “Upsell” Quick Action to the Account that creates a new Work Order

Discussion
Question 10

Universal Containers wants their Technicians to be allowed to reschedule a visit for the same work within the Field Service mobile application. What approach should a Consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a Quick Action that will create a new Service Appointment record.

B.

Create a Visualforce page that will create a new Work Order record.

C.

Create a Quick Action that will create a new Work Order record.

D.

Create a Visualforce page that will create a new Service Appointment record.

Discussion
Question 11

Universal Containers wants to ensure that Service Appointments are dispatched to Resources from the same Service Territory only. How can this be configured?

Options:

A.

Include the Match Territory Work Rule in the Scheduling Policy.

B.

Mark the Service Territory’s Resources as Required on the Service Appointments.

C.

Ensure the Resource’s Address is in the same Match Territory as the Service Appointments.

D.

Include the Resource Availability Work Rule in the Scheduling Policy.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 2 / 3

FSL-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

FSL-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

FSL-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99