Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated FSL-201 Exam Questions and Answers by elisabeth

Page: 3 / 3

Salesforce FSL-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce - Implementing Field Service Lightning
Exam Code: FSL-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Field Service Lightning program
Questions: 105 Q&A's Shared By: elisabeth
Question 12

Universal Containers wants to reduce their mean-time-to-service. Which three Field Service processes should a Consultant recommend to accomplish this goal? Choose 3 answers.

Options:

A.

Adjust Scheduling Policy

B.

Knowledge Base

C.

Customer Entitlements

D.

Dispatching

E.

Scheduling

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 13

Universal Containers has negotiated two key SLAS: 1) initial response and 2) overall resolution of issues related to installed products. What combination of Salesforce features should a Consultant recommend to support this use case?

Options:

A.

Assets and Entitlements.

B.

Assets and Service Contracts.

C.

Accounts and Service Contracts.

D.

Accounts and Assets

Discussion
Question 14

Universal Containers has a Partner Community. Work Orders are assigned to these partners. Partners are not interacting with Service Appointments or Service Resources. How would a Partner user update the Work Order record from a mobile device?

Options:

A.

Field Service mobile app

B.

Salesforce Mobile

C.

Salesforce1

D.

Salesforce Touch

Discussion
Question 15

Universal Containers utilizes two contractors, Contractor 1 and Contractor 2, to perform repair work, Contractor 1 has provided service longer for Universal Containers and is considered to have more repair work expertise than Contractor 2. How should a Consultant configure this expertise for Contractor 1 versus Contractor 2?

Options:

A.

Assign Contractor 2 as an excluded Resource.

B.

Assign Contractor 1 and 2 different capacities for repair work.

C.

Assign Contractor 1 as a Preferred Resource.

D.

Assign Contractor 1 and 2 different Skill Levels for repair Work Type.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

FSL-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

FSL-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

FSL-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99