Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH033 Exam Questions and Answers by aubree

Page: 2 / 5

RedHat RH033 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux Essentials
Exam Code: RH033 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: aubree
Question 8

Fill in the blank with appropriate word. The------------ command copies files between hosts on a network. It uses ssh for data transfer, and uses the same authentication and provides the same security as ssh. It will ask for passwords or passphrases if they are needed for authentication.

Options:

A.

SCP

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 9

John works as the Network Technician for Tech Perfect Inc. The company has a Linux-based network.

John is a root user on the Red Hat operating system. John has two files named foo.txt and student.txt, which are too long. John wants to view the output of both the files on one screen at a time. Which of the following commands should John use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

touch foo.txt student.txt

B.

cat foo.txt | student.txt

C.

cp foo.txt student.txt

D.

cat foo.txt student.txt | less

Discussion
Question 10

You work as the Network Administrator for McNeil Inc. The company has a Linux-based Network.

You are a root user on the Red Hat operating system. You see the following permissions on a file:

-rwxr-----

What operations can be performed on the file?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.

Options:

A.

The file can be read by its owner.

B.

The file cannot be read by its owner.

C.

The file can be read by any user.

D.

The file can be read by its owner and member of its owning group.

Discussion
Question 11

You are a newly appointed Technician for company.com Inc. You are working on the Red Hat operating system. As you are about to leave for some important work, you want to shut down your system immediately. Which of the following commands can you use to accomplish this?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

halt -h

B.

/sbin/stop

C.

shutdown -h now

D.

poweroff -h

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

RH033