Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH033 Exam Questions and Answers by timothy

Page: 5 / 5

RedHat RH033 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux Essentials
Exam Code: RH033 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: timothy
Question 20

You work as a Network Administrator for McNeil Inc. The company has a Linux-based network.

David, a Sales Manager, wants to know the name of the shell that he is currently using. Which of the following commands will he use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

ECHO $shell

B.

RM $shell

C.

MV $shell

D.

LS $shell

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 21

Which of the following is NOT true about the inode table in the Linux operating system?

Options:

A.

It contains the location information where data is stored in the hard disk.

B.

It contains information about what type of access permission of the file is available to whom.

C.

It contains the last access time, last modification time, however it does not store the last inode change time.

D.

It contains the file type of the specified file.

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following utilities can be used to manage dictionaries?

Options:

A.

tee

B.

cat

C.

aspell

D.

dict

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

RH033